Obstetrician, Urogynaecologist, Infertility expert & Laparoscopic surgeon.
MBBS, MD (OBG), DNB (OBG).
Fellow in Laparoscopic Surgery
Fellow in Urogynaecology
Specialist Vaginal Surgeon
Medical Director, Consultant Obstetrician & Uro-Gynecologist at Mahatme Nursing Home, Bicholim-Goa. Mithun is also a regular Vipassana Meditator.
MBBS, MD (Gold Medalist, Goa Medical College), DNB (National board of Exams, New Delhi)
Fellowships, Workshops and Special Professional Training
- Certified Uro-Gynaecologist.
- Fellowship in Gynecological Endoscopy and Hysteroscopy.
- Completed a workshop on Hysteroscopy with ‘Hands On’ training under Dr. Neeta Warty (Mumbai).
- Trained in performing Specialist Vaginal Surgery & Non-Descent Vaginal Hysterectomy (NDVH).
- Completed certification course in performing Level-II Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology from FOGSI.
- Trained in performing Minimally Invasive Procedures for SUI (MIPS).
- Completed workshop in ART PROCEDURES – IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination).
Skill Sets & Academic & Professional Interests
- Gynecological Endoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Trained in Vaginal Surgery & NDVH (Non Descent/ Clampless Vaginal Hysterectomy)
- Management of Urinary Incontinence, with TVT, TVT-O Tape Insertions (slings)
- Sling Operations and Pelvic floor repairs
- Painless labour (Delivery) and Normal deliveries.
Mahatme Nursing Home – Goa
2011 – till date: Consultant Obstetrician ,Uro-Gynecologist t, Laparoscopic Surgeon & Infertility Specialist.
Department of Health – Goa
2008 – 2010: Served as Senior Consultant in the Rural Health Center at Valpoi, where he picked up insights on rural patients and their medical needs.
Goa Medical College – Goa
June 2005 to April 2008: Mithun was Senior Resident in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Goa Medical College.